Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas day, though a blur, was a very fun day...but I am kind of glad it is over. The kids woke up to a bunch of presents from us, Santa, grandparents, and aunties. Even though neither of them got much of a nap, they were fairly well behaved, although there were a few times of mania throughout the day.
Jack's new bike from Santa

Paige's turn
After opening presents, the kids (and Rich) took a break to watch a show called Yo Gabba Gabba or as I call it, "That Totally Cracked Out Show". (It's just a strange show with monster type characters who sing and dance... not my favorite.) Anyhow, Paige must have gotten the spirit in her and broke into dance, which is shown in the next photo.


"Oooh, What's in here?"




Paige attempting to try on Jack's new sweater

Still loves bows
New puppy: Marilyn


So, it was a great day, the kids were so cute, and I even felt a little sad taking Paige's Christmas dress off that night. I'm still glad it's over, though, and we can get back to normalcy

1 comment:

Esther said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. Our Christmas card is in the mail...but I don't have the computer crash excuse for why mine our late....one of these years I'll get it together