Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stretching

In effort to finally lose baby weight and just get into shape, I've started running again. (Although I could hardly classify what I am doing as running, since I am starting sooooo slow). Unfortunately, whenever I start a running routine, I get horrible shin splints. I am trying to prevent them from getting very bad, so I have new shoes, I take time off between runs, I've been icing, and I stretch throughout the day. Jack thought this was a great idea and wanted to support me by also going through a stretching regiment.
Back Twist
Hamstring Stretch
????

Back Stretch
Calf Stretch

1 comment:

Esther said...

impressive:) Good for you for starting to run. I have been "looking" at gyms since my new year's resolution was to exercise...I am the biggest procrastinator and am still doing my research, ha, ha. ( think we'll be going w/ the YMCA beacause they have good child care.)