

Contrary to what these pictures portray, this "house" that we made caused soooo much frustration for Paige and I, and territorialness (I know that's not a word) in Jack. At first I asked Jack to share the house with Paige, but that was a no go. Then I made them take turns: Jack got to play for 2-3 minutes in the house alone; Paige would get to play in the house alone for about a minute (her attention span is so much less). Jack decided he could share the house when it was Paige's turn, which she liked because she just wants to play with Jack, but eventually he kicked her out, and the day was filled with too much screaming. I have now hidden the foam pads in the basement...shhh. At least we got a a couple of cute pictures.
1 comment:
So cute! WE understand the territorialness at our house, Ava suddenly likes baby toys or anything that Oliver wants...it's very annoying
Post a Comment