Thursday, January 8, 2009

Silliness

When I was pregnant with Jack, Rich ran in the Pike's Peak Assent (a half marathon going up Pike's Peak which is 14-er), and anyone who finished got a medal. For the last year, this medal has been a favorite toy of Jack's. Now, Miss Paige has gotten hold of it and won't give it up. This child loves anything "jewelery" ever since our next door neighbor, Madi, dressed her up in a gazillion beads. Anyway, I tried to get some decent pictures of her wearing it, but she wouldn't be still. I think these pictures speak for themselves.

Look at me! Look at me!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Was Rich in the race during our Lamaze class? I kind of remember talking about it w/ you all during one of those "so what are you doing this weekend?" conversations:)

It looks like Paige likes more than jewlery--she likes the BIG Bling Bling